Saturday, February 18, 2012

Outside At Grandma's

I'm at Grandma and Grandpa's house in South Carolina. My Grandma and Grandpa have 7 chickens. I like to feed them. I found one skinny worm and one fat worm and I gave them to the chickens today.



I found an egg today from one of the chickens.




This is what they looked like two years ago when they were just chicks.



I looked at the baby chicks a long time ago

I helped plant an apple tree. They have 5 new apple trees.


me and grandpa working

this is my grandma, grandpa, big grandma and big grandpa
Me and my grandma got a fish, I named it Goldy, and it is in this tank.


I love being at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It is the best house in the whole wide world!

*most photos taken and edited by Bella

1 comment:

  1. we love having you come to our house Bella, thank you for helping with the chickens and tree planting.

    ReplyDelete